音樂之聲經典臺詞
(對生活充滿信心的瑪麗亞初涉塵俗來到特拉普上校家里做家庭教師,在那里她和特拉普上校進行了第一次對話。)
Captain: In the future, you're kind of to remember that certain rooms in this house which are not to be disturbed.
上校 :以后請你記住,這房子里有些房間是不能亂闖的。
額外成就
在口語中kind of 通常可作副詞,意思是“有一點兒,在某種程度上”。
如 :The film is not kind of interesting at all.
那部電影一點都不好看。
Maria: Yes, Captain, sir.
瑪麗亞:是,上校,先生。
Captain: Why do you stare at me that way?
上校:為什么這樣盯著我?
Maria: Well, you don't look at all like a sea Captain, sir.
瑪麗亞:先生,你看起來一點都不像海軍上校。
Captain: I'm afraid you don't look very much like a governess. Turn around, please.
上校:恐怕你也不怎么像家庭教師。請轉過身去。
Maria: What?
瑪麗亞:什么?
Captain: Turn. Hat off. It's the dress. You have to put on another one before you meet the children.
上校:轉身,脫帽,是衣服不對勁。在和孩子們見面之前,你得換套衣服。
額外成就
one before you meet the children.
作為軍人出身的特拉普上校,口中不時冒出幾句帶有命令口吻的話是不足為怪的,這正體現了他軍人作風的一面。 如句中hat off 就是一例, 完整的句子應是take your hat off.
Maria: But I don't have another one. When we enter the abbey, our worldly【世俗的】 clothes are given to the poor.
瑪麗亞:但是,我沒有其他衣服。當我們進修道院時,就把平時穿的衣服都送給窮人了。
Captain: What about this one?
上校:那這一件呢?
Maria: The poor didn't want this one.
瑪麗亞:窮人不要這一套。
Captain: Hmm.
上校:嗯。
Maria: I would've made myself a new dress but there wasn't time, I can make my own clothes.
瑪麗亞:如果有時間來的話,我就自己做一套新衣服。我會給自己做衣服。
Captain: Well, I'll see you get some material. Today, if possible. Now, Fraulein... er...
上校:那么我來給你弄些布料。可能的話,今天就給你,F在,弗勞倫……呃……
額外成就
see 本意是“看” 但在句中的意思是“注意,確保”相當于make sure that, 后面常接介詞to
如 :See to it that you are ready on time!
到時你千萬要準備好!
Would you see to the arrangements for the next meeting?
你來安排下次的會議,好嗎?
Maria: Maria.
瑪麗亞:瑪麗亞。
Captain: Fraulein Maria, I don't know how much the Mother has told you.
上校:弗勞倫·瑪麗亞小姐,我不知道院長嬤嬤告訴了你多少情況。
Maria: Not much.
瑪麗亞:不是很多。
Captain: You're the twelfth in a long line of governesses, who have come to look after my children since their mother died. I trust that you will be an improvement on the last one. She stayed only two hours.
上校:自從孩子們的母親去世以后,你是來照看他們的第十二位女家庭教師。相信你比最后一位有進步,她只呆了兩個小時。
羅馬假日經典臺詞
(可愛的安妮公主在訪問羅馬期間,厭煩繁瑣的皇家生活。她在床上發泄不滿,而伯爵夫人毫不體諒地向她匯報明天的工作議程。)
ANN: (brushing her hair) I hate this nightgown. I hate all my nightgowns. And I hate all my underwear too.
安妮: (梳著頭發)我討厭這件睡袍。我討厭所有的睡袍。我同樣討厭我的內衣。
COUNTESS: My dear, you have lovely things.
伯爵夫人:親愛的,你有很多可愛的東西。
ANN: But I'm not two hundred years old! (Dropping down on the bed) Why can't I sleep in pyjamas?
安妮: 但我可沒有兩百歲大!(倒在床上) 為什么我不能穿著松睡衣睡覺?
COUNTESS: (looking up as she folds the sheets into place) Pyjamas!
伯爵夫人:(折疊著床單抬起頭)松睡衣!
ANN: (Just) the top half. Did you know there are people who sleep with absolutely nothing on at all?
安妮: 僅露出上頭。你知道有些人裸體而睡嗎?
COUNTESS: (opening the window) I rejoice to say that I did not.
伯爵夫人:(打開窗子)我很慶幸地說,我不知道。
ANN: (lying against the headboard, smiling as she hears distant music coming in through the window) Listen.
安妮:(靠著床頭板躺著,微笑地聽著從窗外傳來的音樂)聽。
COUNTESS: Oh, and your slippers. Please put on your slippers and come away at the window. Your milk and crackers.
伯爵夫人:嗨,你的拖鞋。 快穿上拖鞋,離開窗戶。 你的牛奶和餅干在這里。
ANN: (taking the tray; as the Countess helps her pull the covers over her) Everything we do is so wholesome【有營養的】.
電影泰坦尼克號經典臺詞對
時間:2023-09-22 00:0:32泰坦尼克號經典臺詞對白雙
時間:2023-09-14 00:0:03泰坦尼克號經典臺詞中英文
時間:2023-09-20 10:0:25高三簡短激昂有力的宣誓詞
時間:2023-09-18 06:0:14