1.Frankly.my dear.I don't give a damn.
坦白說.親愛的.我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2.I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我會給他點好處.他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3.You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody.instead of a bum. which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位.我本可以是個競爭者.我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的游民! (《碼頭風云》1954)
4.Toto.I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托.我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5.Here's looking at you.kid.
就看你的了.孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6.Go ahead.make my day.
來吧.讓我也高興高興。(《撥云見日》1983)
7.All right.Mr.DeMille.I'm ready for my close-up.
好了.德米勒先生.我已經準備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
8.May the Force be with you.
愿原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
9.Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶.這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10.You talking to me?
你是在和我說話嗎?(《出租車司機》1976)
11、原文:“Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?”
出處:瓊·哈羅(Jean Harlow).《地獄天使》Hell's Angels.1930
譯文:“假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?”
12.I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
13.Love means never having to say you're sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)
14、原文:“I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.”
出處:格羅克·馬克思(Groucho Marx).《容易事》Duck Soup.1933
譯文:“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想.我寧愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。”
15、原文:“You talking'to me?”
出處:羅伯特·德尼羅.《出租汽車司機》Taxi Driver.1976
譯文:“你在跟我說話嗎?”
16、原文:“Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.”
出處:葛麗泰·嘉寶.《安娜·克里斯蒂》Anna Christie.1930
譯文:“給我一杯威士忌.里面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒.別太吝嗇了。”
17、原文:“life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.”
出處:湯姆·漢克斯.《阿甘正傳》Forrest Gump.1994
譯文:“生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什么。”
18.Made it.Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧.站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)
19.I'm as mad as hell.and I'm not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔.我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視臺風云》1976)
20.Louis.I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯.我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
21、原文:“It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.”
出處:米·威斯特(Mae West).《我不是天使》I'm No Angel.1933
譯文:“并不是你生活中的男人有價值.而是你與男人在一起的生活。”
22.Bond.James Bond.
邦德.詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)
23.There's no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提并論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
24.I am big!It's the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25.Show me the money!
讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
28.Play it.Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.
彈這首.山姆.就彈“時光流逝”。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
29.You can't handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
30.I want to be alone.我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
31.After all.tomorrow is another day!
畢竟.明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)
33.I'll have what she's having.我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
37.I'll be back.
我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
38.Today.I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在.我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
40.Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力.你永遠都不知道你會得到什么。(《阿甘正傳》1994)
電影泰坦尼克號經典臺詞對
時間:2023-09-22 00:0:32泰坦尼克號經典臺詞對白雙
時間:2023-09-14 00:0:03泰坦尼克號經典臺詞中英文
時間:2023-09-20 10:0:25高三簡短激昂有力的宣誓詞
時間:2023-09-18 06:0:14