影片《戀戀筆記本》系導演尼克·卡薩維茨2004年的一部愛情類影片。萊恩·高斯利、瑞秋·麥克亞當斯傾情出演。一家風光迤邐的私人療養院,一位神秘的老男人每天都會準時拜訪一位患有老年癡呆癥的老女人。他總是在腿上攤開一本褪色的筆記本,輕輕地為女人講述其中記載的故事,每當女人聽到日記中的字句,臉上就會迸發出異樣的神采,仿佛再次回到那段激情燃燒的歲月……
《戀戀筆記本》經典臺詞
1,片頭老年Noah說的開場白
I am no one special, 我不是什么名人,
just a common man with common thoughts.只是個思想平凡的普通人。
I've led a common life.過著普通的生活。
There are no monuments dedicated to me. 我沒有什么紀念碑。
And my name will soon be forgotten. 也很快會為世人所遺忘。
But in one respect, I've succeeded as gloriously as anyone who ever lived.但在某方面來說,我跟大家一樣都活得很快樂。
I've loved another with all my heart and soul andfor me that has always been enough.我全心全意愛著另一個人,對我而言,那已經足夠了。
2.二人再度相逢,情人之間的爭吵,有時候也是愛情的一部分~
Allie:Look at us, we're already fighting.看看我們,已經在吵架了
Noah:Well, that's what we do.We fight.我們就是這樣,我們會吵架
You tell me when I'm being an arrogant son of a bitch你管我叫自大的混蛋
and I tell you when you're being a pain in the ass.我管你叫難搞的女人
Which you are 99% of the time.而你有99%的時間都是
I'm not afraid to hurt your feelings.我不怕傷到你
They have like a two second rebound rate你很快就會恢復元氣
and you're back doing the next pain-in-the-ass thing.馬上又變回難搞的女人
Allie:So, what?那又怎樣?
Noah:So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard.
所以這不輕松,反而會很吃力
And we're gonna have to work at this every day,
我們會每天都得面對這個問題
but I want to do that, because I want you.
而我想要那些,因為我要你
I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day.
我永遠要你,要我們一起廝守每一天
3.Allie難以下定決心,一邊是Lon,一邊是Noah。Noah歇斯底里的問她自己要什么~
Would you stop thinking about what everyone wants.
拜托你別再想大家要什么了
Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants,
別再想我要什么
what your parents want. What do you want?
他要什么、你父母要什么
What do you want?
你要什么?
4.Allie離開之后,Noah開始給她寫信,一天一封,寫了365天
My dearest Allie,親愛的艾莉
I couldn't sleep last night because I know that
it's over between us.
我昨晚輾轉難眠,因為我知道我們之間完了
I'm not bitter anymore, because I know that what we
had was real.我不再痛苦,因為我知道我們曾擁有真愛
And if in some distant place in the future要是未來在遙遠的某處
we see each other in our new lives,我們再度相遇
I'll smile at you with joy我會對你微笑,并憶起…
and remember how we spent a summer beneath the trees
我們曾在綠蔭之下共度某個夏日
Iearning from each other and growing in love.
彼此學習,在愛中成長
The best love is the kind that awakens the soul
最好的愛能喚醒靈魂
and makes us reach for more,
啟發我們追求卓越
that plants a fire in our hearts
會我們的心里種下熱情的火苗
and brings peace to our minds.
并帶給我們的心靈平靜
And that's what you've given me.
那也就是你所給予我的
That's what I'd hoped to give to you forever.
我也希望能永遠給你這一切
I love you. I'll be seeing you, Noah.
我愛你,他日再見了
5.Allie得了老年癡呆癥,失去了記憶,Noah一遍一遍讀他們年輕時的故事給她聽
I know you feel lost right now,我知道你現在感覺很失落
but don't worry,但是別擔心
nothing is ever lost, nor can be lost.沒有任何事物會失落或被遺忘
The body sluggish, aged, cold,肉體只會遲緩、老化,冰冷
the embers left from earlier fires.大火過后的余燼
shall duly flame again.也會再度燃燒
6.Noah的孩子們勸他回家,他堅持留在醫院陪著Allie
Look, guys,孩子們
that's my sweetheart in there.那是我最心愛的人
I'm not leaving her.我不會離開她
This is my home now.這里現在就是我家
Your mother is my home.你們的母親就是我的家
7.結尾,非常感人~ 二人不離不棄,在愛中辭世~
Allie:I need to ask you something.
電影泰坦尼克號經典臺詞對
時間:2023-09-22 00:0:32泰坦尼克號經典臺詞對白雙
時間:2023-09-14 00:0:03泰坦尼克號經典臺詞中英文
時間:2023-09-20 10:0:25高三簡短激昂有力的宣誓詞
時間:2023-09-18 06:0:14