電影版《末代皇帝》經典臺詞
How small you are.Are you afraid of me?Everyone is.I am the Grand EmPss Dowager.
慈禧太后:你這么小,你怕我嗎?每個人都怕,我是至高無上的皇太后。
Men,you know are not allowed in the Forbidden City after dark.Even little men like you.The only man who can live here is the emperor.But the emperor is on high riding the dragon now.He died today.Those other men...They are not real men.They are all eunuchs.And now they are waiting for me to die.
慈禧太后:你知道嗎,天黑后男人就不允許留在紫禁城了,甚至像你這樣的小男孩,唯一能住在這里的男人是皇上,但是皇帝現在在天堂,乘龍而去,他今天駕崩了。這些其他的男人,并不是真正的男人,他們都是太監。這會,他們都在等著我死。
You're not the emperor anymore.There is a new emperor now!He has cut off his queue.And instead of a camel,he has got a car.
溥杰:你不再是皇帝了!現在有了一個新皇帝,他剪了辮子,他還用汽車代替了駱駝。
She is not my wet nurse.She is my butterfly.
溥儀:她不是我的奶媽,她是我的蝴蝶。
Johnston:Your Majesty, in our country, the general examination to first.
莊士敦:皇上,在我們國家,一般先進行考試一下。
Pu Yi:Emperor can not be test.
溥儀:皇上是不能被考的。
Johnston:Well that may have to change.But first Your Majesty might like to ask me some questions.
莊士敦:好吧,我們不得不改變一下,這樣吧,皇上或許可以向我提問問題。
Pu Yi:Where are your ancestors buried?
溥儀:你家的祖墳在哪里?
Johnston:In Scotland,Your Majesty.
莊士敦:在蘇格蘭,皇上。
Pu Yi:But then,where's your skirt?In your country men wear short skirts,do they not?
溥儀:那你的裙子去哪了,你們蘇格蘭男人不都穿裙子嗎?
Johnston:No,Your Majesty.Scotsmen do not wear skirts they wear kilts.
莊士敦:不,皇上,蘇格蘭男人不穿短裙,他們穿方格呢短裙。
Pu Yi:Kilts?
溥儀:方格呢短裙?
Johnston:Kilts.A matter of words,perhaps,but words are important.
莊士敦:方格呢短裙。也許只是措詞的問題,但是措詞非常重要的。
Pu Yi:Why are words important?
溥儀:為什么措詞非常重要?
Johnston:If you cant say what you mean,Your majesty,you will never mean what you say.And a gentleman should always means what he says.
莊士敦:皇上,如果你不能清楚的表達你的意思,皇上你就不會說話算數了,一個紳士應該永遠說話算數。
Pu Yi:Ah,yes,a gentleman. Are you a gentleman.
溥儀:對,一個紳士,你是一個紳士嗎?
Johnston:I would like to be a gentleman,You Majesty.I try to be.
莊士敦:我非常想做一個君子,皇上,我盡力去做。
Pu Yi:Im not a gentleman.Im not allowed to say what I mean.They are always telling me what to say.
溥儀:朕不是個紳士,朕不被允許說心里話,他們總是告訴我說什么話。
Johnston:Your Majesty is still very young.I thought he might like to see some English and American magazines.I have just received them.
莊士敦:因為皇上太年輕了,我想皇上想看看英美雜志,這是我剛剛收到的。
Pu Yi:I know that you know that l know that you know that that is a dialog between Confucius and Chuang Tzu.
溥儀:子非魚安知魚之樂? 子非我安知我不知魚之樂?這是孔子與莊子之間的對話。
Johnston:Concerning respect,Your Majesty.
莊士敦:這句話是講的互相理解,對嗎皇上?
Pu Yi:Yeah.Who is this George Washington?
溥儀:嗯。華盛頓是什么人?
Johnston:A famous American,Your majesty.A revolutionary General.The first American President.
莊士敦:一個有名的美國人,皇上,他是一個革命將軍,美國第一任總統。
Pu Yi:Ah.Like Mr Lenin in Russia.
溥儀:就像俄國的列寧先生?
Johnston:Not quite.
莊士敦:不太一樣。
Pu Yi:Dose he have a car.
溥儀:他有汽車嗎?
Johnston:He lived a long time ago,Your Majesty.
莊士敦:他已經死去很久了,皇上。
Pu Yi:I want a car.
溥儀:我想要一輛汽車。
Johnston:I think your mouse is trying to escape,Your Majesty.
莊士敦:我認為皇上的耗子想要逃跑。
Pu Yi:Please do not tell anyone about my mouse.The lesson is finished.
溥儀:請不要告訴別人我有耗子的秘密,現在就下課吧。
Pu Yi:Our official tasters a brave men.Many of my ancestors have been poisoned,you know.
溥儀:嘗膳的太監是勇敢的人,很多先帝都是被毒死的。
Johnston:Does Your Majesty have lunch like this everyday?
莊士敦:皇上每天都要這么用膳嗎?
Pu Yi:Oh,yes.Every day.Like theater.I dont know why.It has always been like that.How do they kill emperors in the West?The Austrian emperor was shot was he not?
電影泰坦尼克號經典臺詞對
時間:2023-09-22 00:0:32泰坦尼克號經典臺詞對白雙
時間:2023-09-14 00:0:03泰坦尼克號經典臺詞中英文
時間:2023-09-20 10:0:25高三簡短激昂有力的宣誓詞
時間:2023-09-18 06:0:14