神探夏洛克第二季第一集承接上一季最后一集的劇情,從被炸彈和狙擊槍威脅的夏洛克(本尼迪克特·康伯巴奇 飾)和華生(馬丁·弗瑞曼 Martin Freeman 飾)和莫里亞蒂(安德魯·斯科特 Andrew Scott 飾)第一次正式會面開始。 接著夏洛克在接受白金漢宮一份重要委托的案件中遇到了亦正亦邪的神秘女子艾琳·艾德勒(勞拉·普沃 Lara Pulver 飾),一位旗鼓相當的對手,一個使他心動的女子。這一次莫里亞蒂使大眾相信夏洛克所有的事跡全是虛構,使之變成一個偽英雄名譽掃地。而為了徹底打垮夏洛克迫使他跳樓,莫里亞蒂竟立刻吞槍自殺,結局到底如何,夏洛克會因此中了他的圈套嗎?
《神探夏洛克》第二季經典臺詞
我需要比茶刺激性強7%的東西
I need something stronger than tea. Seven percent stronger.
喝杯茶如何? 先把魚叉放起來
How about a nice cuppa and perhaps you could put away your harpoon?
想記錄來不及了?
Too late to go on the record?
恭喜你 "夏洛克·福爾摩斯的真相"
Congratulations, "The Truth About Sherlock Holmes."
你弄到了大家都想要的猛料 真棒
The scoop that everybody wanted and you got it. Bravo!
我給過你機會
I gave you your opportunity.
我想站在你這邊的 記得嗎?
I wanted to be on your side, remember?
你拒絕了我 所以...
You turned me down, so...
看啊 有人揭露了全部真相
Then lo and behold, someone spills all the beans.
無巧不成書啊 誰是布魯克?
How utterly convenient. Who is Brook?
算了吧 凱蒂
Oh, come on, Kitty,
沒人會相信電話里的聲音
no-one trusts the voice at the end of a phone.
咖啡店那些小會面
All those little meetings in cafes,
酒店房間里
those sessions in the hotel room
他向你的錄音筆竊竊私語
when he gabbled into your Dictaphone.
你憑什么相信了他?
How do you know that you can trust him?
他平空出現 雙手奉上傳說中的圣杯
A man turns up with the Holy Grail in his pockets.
他的證據在哪里?
What were his credentials?
親愛的 他們沒有現磨咖啡了
Darling, they didn't have any ground coffee,
所以我買了一般的
so I just got normal.
你說過他們找不到我
You said that they wouldn't find me here,
你說我在這很安全
you said that I'd be safe here.
你是安全的
You are safe.
理查德 我是目擊者
Richard, I'm a witness,
他們不敢當著目擊者傷害你
they wouldn't harm you in front of witnesses.
這就是你的線人?
So that's your source?
莫里亞蒂是理查德·布魯克?
Moriarty is Richard Brook?
他當然是理查德·布魯克
Of course he's Richard Brook,
根本沒有莫里亞蒂這個人
there is no Moriarty.www.diudou.com
從來都沒有
There never has been.
你在說什么? 你看他
What are you talking about? Look him up.
理查·布魯克
Rich Brook,
夏洛克·福爾摩斯雇來 假扮莫里亞蒂的演員
an actor Sherlock Holmes hired to be Moriarty.
華生醫生 我知道你是好人
Dr Watson, I know you're a good man,
別...別打我
don't, don't, don't hurt me.
不 你是莫里亞蒂 他是莫里亞蒂
No, you are Moriarty! He's Moriarty!
我們見過 不記得嗎? 你當時要炸死我
We've met, remember? You were going to blow me up!
對不起 對不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
他付錢給我
He paid me,
我得找活干啊 我是個演員 沒工作
I needed the work. I'm an actor, I was out of work.
電影泰坦尼克號經典臺詞對
時間:2023-09-22 00:0:32泰坦尼克號經典臺詞對白雙
時間:2023-09-14 00:0:03泰坦尼克號經典臺詞中英文
時間:2023-09-20 10:0:25高三簡短激昂有力的宣誓詞
時間:2023-09-18 06:0:14