小編就給大家來科普一下廁所英語:
Do you usually say, “I’m going to the toilet” in English?
你是否常用“I’m going to the toilet”來表達上廁所呢?
Although saying this can be correct in some contexts, it can be overly direct or even rude–especially in American English.
雖然某些情況下這是對的,但是這種說法有點太過直接,甚至粗魯了——尤其在美式英語中。
It’s not necessary to restrict yourself to just this literal phrase when in English we have so many varieties of exPssing this phrase.
其實你大可不必只使用這一個短語,英文中還有很多用來表達相同意思的語句。想學習更多英語知識,請關注口袋英語aikoudaiyy
Today, I’m going to teach you everything from the most polite ways to say this, to the crass [rude] exPssions that you’ll only want to say around the closest of friends.
今天,我就教大家英文中所有關于表達“去上廁所”的短語,從最禮貌的方式到最粗魯、只能同最親密的朋友說的方式一應俱全。
Are you ready to learn some fun, and extremely useful English? Then let’s go!
準備好學習最有趣、最實用的英語了嗎?我們開始吧!
The following 22 toilet related vocabulary and exPssions are sorted from the most polite, to the rudest and most vulgar.
下面這22個和廁所有關的詞匯和表達是按照從禮貌到粗俗來排序的。
Formal
正式
The following are appropriate in any situation:
下面這些表達適用于任何場合:
Bathroom
衛生間
Example: I’m gonna [going to] go to the bathroom.
例:我要用一下衛生間。
Restroom
洗手間
Example: Where is the restroom?
例:請問洗手間在哪?
Little boy’s/girl’s room
男/女廁所
Example: I’ll be right back, I need to use the little girl’s room.
例:我馬上就回來,我想去一下洗手間。
Powder my nose
去洗手間(注:由女士去衛生間補妝引申而來)
Example: Excuse me, I need to powder my nose.
例:不好意思,我想去一下衛生間。
Familiar
熟悉
The following are appropriate with family or friends:
下面這些表達適合同家人或朋友說:
Pee
撒尿
Example: Where’ the bathroom? I need to pee.
例:衛生間在哪兒?我要尿尿。
Tinkle (mostly used by older women)
尿尿(一般為較年長的女性使用)
Example: I drank too much water! I have to go tinkle.
例:我喝了太多水!我要去尿尿。
Go (when used in context)
方便一下(在語境中使用)
Example: Where’s the bathroom, I really have to go!
例:廁所在哪,我真的要去方便一下了!
Potty (Generally used by children)
上廁所(一般兒童使用)
Example (noun): Where’s the potty?
例(名詞):廁所在哪?
Example (verb): Mama, I have to potty.
例(動詞):媽媽:我要上廁所。
Take a 1/2 (number 1 refers to peeing, number 2 to pooping)
大小便(1指的是小便,2指大便)
Example: Person 1 – I have to go to the bathroom.
例:甲——我要上廁所。
Person 2 – Number 1 or number 2?
乙——小便還是大便?
My bladder is bursting (when you really have to go)
我的膀胱要炸了(真的憋不住的時候使用)
Example: Stop the car! My bladder is bursting.
停車!我憋不住了。
Rude
粗魯
The following are appropriate only with friends:
下面這些表達只能和朋友說:
John
茅坑
Example: Where’s the John? I have to take a number 2.
例:茅坑在哪?我要大便。
Loo (UK - can be familiar or rude, depending on where you are)
廁所(英式英語——根據不同的場合,這個詞可以表現親密,也可以表現粗魯)
Example: I’ll be right back, I’m gonna go to the loo.
例:我馬上回來,我要去廁所。
Crapper
廁所
Example: Hey man, where’s the crapper?
例:嘿,哥們兒,廁所在哪?
Take a leak
上廁所
Example: He has to take a leak, where’s your bathroom?
例:他要尿尿,廁所在哪?
Pee oneself (when you really have to go)
尿褲子(憋不住的時候使用)
Example: I’m about to pee myself, let’s go home.
例:我要尿褲子了,回家吧。
Can
廁所
Example: Do you mind telling me where’s the can?
不介意告訴我廁所在哪吧?
Vulgar
粗俗
The following should only be used with close friends, if ever. Also remember that it is more common for men to use these exPssions than women.
可以的話,下面這些只能對最最親密的朋友說。記住一般男性比女性更常使用這些表達。
Shit
拉屎
Example: Man, where’s the can, I need to go shit.
例:喂,廁所在哪,我要去拉屎。
Dump
拉屎
Example: He went to take a dump.
例:他去拉屎了。
Shitter
馬桶
Example: I’ve gotta [got to] use your shitter.
例:我要用下你馬桶。
Piss
小便
Example: We drank a lot of beer and now we all have to piss.
例:我們酒喝多了,現在要去小便。
Pisser
廁所
Example: Mind if I use your pisser?
例:不介意我用下你廁所吧?
Piss oneself (same as pee oneself, but cruder)
尿褲子(和pee oneself一樣,但更粗俗一點)
In Conclusion
總結
Having a rich vocabulary is important, especially if you want to sound like a native. However, it’s perhaps even more important to know when to appropriately use these phrases, and not to sound rude in a second language.
豐富詞匯量很重要,尤其是你想要將英語說得和母語一樣流利時。但是知道如何正確的使用這些詞匯短語并且聽起來不粗魯更重要。
白酒的英語怎么說 各種酒
時間:2023-09-14 04:0:43白酒的英語怎么說 白酒的
時間:2023-09-14 07:0:33白酒的英語怎么說怎么寫
時間:2023-09-20 17:0:40出現用英語怎么說 出現的
時間:2023-09-14 00:0:44